MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Any Active, Reserve, or Retired Armed Forces / Law Enforcement / Public Safety personnel, at least
21 years of age, is eligible for membership. *NOTE* Proof of military service (DD Form 214 or
Active Duty / Retired I.D.).
- Business professionals (Degreed or Certified) eligibility will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Must complete a membership application and background information screening.
- Be nominated at a general membership meeting by a "Full Member" in good standings.
- Must own a touring, cruiser, or sport-touring class motorcycle of (750cc or more).
- Must be Class M licensed and properly insured to operate a motorcycle in the State of Alabama.
- Must Complete a (HANG AROUND or PROSPECT) period. Min 90 days, Max 12 Months.
- Complete a probationary period, not to exceed twelve (12) months; including satisfying the
organization's 3000-mile group riding requirement.
- Must have completed or will complete a widely recognized motorcycle safety course within the first
three (3) months of probationary acceptance.
- After all probationary requirement are met. Must be voted in as a Full Member by majority vote of the
- Must educate themselves and others on the history of the Buffalo Soldiers.
- Must actively support the organization and its functions.